Booster station - multi pump
BS 20-20, BS 30-20, BS 40-20
(up to 25 bar)
Our new series of compact, frequency-controlled booster stations will assist you in ensuring a high level of hygiene and food safety while simplifying operation and reducing downtime.
BS 20/30/40-20 are floor-mounted booster stations designed to supply satellite stations in System Cleaners product range. The stations boost water within a range of 5-25 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure) and supply up to 40 workstations depending on the chosen model.
The booster station safeguards the cleaning cycle and secures a constant water supply to your workstations. In the event of a defective pump or pressure transmitter, the remaining pumps will automatically continue operations at the same pressure though at reduced flow capacity. Downtime due to failure is avoided and your cleaning process safeguarded.
It is to be placed in a separate technical room or the like to screen it from the processing environment.
Available in a range of different voltages and currents.
- Supplies up to 40 workstations with boosted water
- Automatically continued operation in case of defective pressure transmitter or pump
- Adjustable set-point between 5-25 bar
- Compact and easy to service
- Produced in high quality materials
- Energy saving Grundfos IE5 pump motors
- Frequency-controlled pump with soft start and stop
- Adjustment of outlet pressure directly on pump
- In case of error, reset directly on pump
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Prepared for external set-point, external start, warning and ready signal
- Software-controlled – no control cabinet = less sources of error
- Booster starts up by the pump reacting to a decrease in pressure. Software ensures constant aim for the chosen set point
- Temperature sensor picks up on variations quicker and cuts off the pump in the event of fluctuations, thereby minimising the risk of pump failure caused by too high temperature
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.